lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Exercise

Ahhhh - my running shoes mock me with their quiet stance in the corner of the closet. YEah, sure I kind of gave up running a little while ago - but I am sooooo looking forward to it SOON!

Yoga? I have done yoga! BUt it has not been on a regular basis, because some mornings are great while others I am puking my guts up. So it's been hit and miss ever since I was 6 mths along.

Walking- not THAT I have done every single chance I got! Doing more tomorrow!!! As we live so far from civilization and the road out here is forever icey during these months, it's difficult to find a place. So my shopping trips have become my walking trips. I put as much walking into these trips as I can fit!

But like I said since all of this has been speratic I have not posted it. However, I will be posting every single exercise session I do after this baby comes! Yes, I'll take it easy at first, beginning with Kegals, and pelvic tilts. Then move up into walking. Then walk-run-walk. Throw in some Preston workouts. Well, you get the point!

Needless to say I am STOKED about getting back into shape. If you have read my other blog, I've told all about my new plans for keeping PPDepression under control and will keep that blog informed as to the progress. And as I have mentioned many many times once I get back to the point where I can really get into my workouts, my hormones level out even more. Why? Because exercise is a fantastic mood stabilizer!!! It revs ya up when you're down, and it calms ya down when you're on fire! It's better than prozac, people!

So as this baby is gonna move out soon, or I'm gonna evict it!!! - keep up with things cuz once I get a little healed I'm gonna take off! Remember I still have that goal of running 26 miles yet to attain.

Last baby I got up to 10 miles. I'm hoping to zoom past that as my body will, hopefully, remember what it's supposed to do faster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment