lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday-

Good Grief. First I needed rest and now the nausea has set in. It may take me a while to fgiure out the delicate balance... I'll be stashing some light snax next to the bed for morning relief. This morning it took so much effort to drag my sorry bum out of bed... because my stomach was on revolt.

That's okay... really. I'm almost convinced. I have a treadmill and we can renew our relationship this evening. And until I figure out this balance of tummy upset versus food I can work out in the afternoons instead of mornings. When I do figure out a way to get myself to laugh at the nausea and go run anyway, I'll enjoy it that much more, right? That's the theory anyway.

Note: I was going to keep this pregnancy to myself for a while... but my going away from the training program would have looked like failure... and that bugged me too much. So, I've come clean and confessed. I'll just have to deal with the consequences.

Thought for the day: Mind games... sometimes they are a good thing- especially when you are trying to forgive yourself for weaknesses. It's like painting our nail... why do we do it? Waste waste waste? right? Nope, it makes us feel good... just another mind game.

No comments:

Post a Comment