lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Behind- Catch up!

Okay I'm behind in posting- did ya notice?

Friday- walked and jogged all over creation at a Civil War reinactment with the children! Lots of fun, but boy! Was I tired by the end of the day!

Saturday - Yoga!

Sunday? After church I took a NAP!

Monday- Prenatal Yoga! Very nice.

Tuesday - Prenatal Yoga, again. I enjoy it in my expanding state. What else can I say?

Wednesday - I had a terrible headache! Took meds, crawled back into bed till it took some of the edge off, breakfast was late, school was late getting started - you can guess at the rest, right?

So my thought for the day is: Whew! I am looking forward to quiet time!!! And that laundry? No it may not fold it itself, but it won't run off either!

No comments:

Post a Comment