lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday MADDDDDNESSSS!

By 2:15 pm school was over, lunch was done. And I put the youngest down for a nap. Time to workout, baby! Oh yeah! I think I like this new schedule!

A workout with Deni was just the ticket today! Sweaty sweaty sweaty! Whew! I did strength training... tomorrow probably yoga. We'll see.

Anyway, it was great! I made a few promises to the children if they gave me this hour to workout (time on the computer to play a few games) so I gotta go make good on those! Then while they do that I'll get to shower...

and maybe even organize the children's clothing closet! My fingers have been itching to fix that mess in there for a week. Something or someone always comes up though. I guess, again, we'll see.

The point I think Im trying to make here is that this workout, re-energizes me in the middle of my day. Helps me get through the rest of it, with more umph. I'll admit I lay down for a few minutes before dinner. But that is a great improvement on how I was feeling with this pregnancy. It re-energizes me and brightens up my mood if it has begun to droop.

Thought for the Day: The way our bodies feel has so much to do with how WE feel in our day, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment