lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday-


I got one schooler just finishing up and all the other outside! One of the kiddos outside is practicing her ballet! So fun. So what happens when I get them all out, and done with readin', writin', and 'rithmatic? Workout, buddy!

Today? It's yoga, General Flow. I LOVE Deni Preston! Don't you? Could there be anyone on the planet who doesn't just adore her work? Okay, I'll admit the downward facing positions were VERY uncomfortable with the sinus headache I have today... so I skipped a lot of that and substituted more comfortable poses.

I feel like I just did restorative... which is possible since I altered a lot of the poses to suit my head and my bulgy belly. So a little stretching at the end, and yeah- I usually skip the relaxation part... too much to do. And someone woke up the baby at that point. So... you fill in the blank.

Thanks for reading! Seat On!

No comments:

Post a Comment