lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Goal thoughts...

I did a 10K last year in the summer during the first trimester of our last pregnancy. I threw up a few times during the race (in the bathroom and on the side). But it was a great run! I am getting geared up for a 1/2 marathon nearby (which around here is a relative term).

SO October 15th is the big race day! My first 1/2 marathon!! ooh oooh oooh! I'm already excited!

I can't seem to find a marathon that fits my training schedule. And I don't race on Sundays... so finding one is proving to be a challenge.

I may just have to run my own till next spring. I don't know many people in the area who run that type of distance who might do it with me... but that's a thought as well.

Ideas??

Thank you all for your encouragement!!! I really need it and appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment