lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

HEY!!

NEW SHOES!! Asics, naturally! When ya find one you LOVE?? WHat else is there? Well, yes I hope to get a second pair in the near future but for now these are my babies!

I've done Free FLow yoga - working on my goal of 100 sun salutations. Gotten up to 32 plus a little more workout and stretching. ANd running this week - yes I've been good - I've been running.

Run into a few snags though. It's become darker and with no full moon running early has been a challenge and darn near impossible... so I'm running this afternoon. I did yoga this morning and running this afternoon.

MAN! Do I need a good treadmill or what??? Oh - well it'll just be something else that goes on the "Save $$ for" list.

Great week has gone by!! It's already Friday and tomorrow morning is NINE miles!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO. New route too. I'm running a little bit of it today. SIKED! New shoes, new route! COOOOOOL! SWeat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment