lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Sat-Mon

Out of town this weekend... so I ran 5 miles in Nauvoo. Every 3 weeks in my training program I get one Saturday where I run fewer miles before the nxt weekend where I add miles to my Saturday run. Last Sat was 8, this Sat was 5 then nxt Sat is 9, then 10, then 7 and so on. So We plotted a course on google maps and I ran! Most of it was flat!!! It was wonderful and wonderfully fast. I'm no speed demon but it was faster than all these hills. I had forgotten how much harder my legs work on these hills!! Great run - felt terrific! Was a glorious day too.

Monday! This morning, about an hour of Free Flow Yoga. 27 Sun Salutations, triangle, boat, plank, side plank, pigeon... lots of stretching!! I am building up to 100 Sun Salutations! Every week I get a few more in before I run out of steam. It's a journey!

Don't forget to enjoy your workouts, friends! Enjoy your day! Enjoy life!! It's a great gift! Namaste!!

No comments:

Post a Comment