lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday!


Day off from running - it's a great day to try something new!! I've mentioned before my interest in learning more about Belly Dancing... well, I found out a friend of mine is a closet belly dancer... with DVDS!!! So She lent me the introduction dvd to the GoddessWorkout! Whooo!

I've been thinking about the belly dance because it is a great cardio workout - once you get the moves - but also it is a terrific target workout for the abs!!! There is soooo much control and strength involved in belly dancing it's not funny. So... I did the intro dvd this am! It was tough... It's gonna take me a while to get the moves down. Although I was rather pleased with myself and the Shimi... I remembered how to do that from my single/childless days. I need to build up endurance with it but I know how to do it. YAY me.

No running today, but I did learn something new, and get a little sweat flowing, and had a little fun! Try a little something new, right? Loving life!!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment