lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh My GOSH!!

I got so into training and the rest of life I forgot to POST!

Okay so last week I finished out my running schedule a little late. I ran on Sunday afternoon, for fun at an easy pace. 4 miles... felt unusally tired.

Note: since the cleanse my hypothyroidism/pituitary issues have kicked up and I am seriously battling fatigue along with the other symptoms involved. grrr. But hopeful that I will be able to resolve this by Friday with SOME direction to go in.

Monday I ran an easy 2 1/5... crunched for time. DH had to go get firewood... and daylight dies quick now. It was a nice run though. Despite the muscle fatigue that is kicking up. grrrr. The extra sleep in the morning is not helping... so I'm not sleeping extra in the am anymore... it doesn't help and it cetainly doesn't help my schedule.

Tuesday... was the last sleep in day. ANd folks, I'm the mom of 7... so sleeping in for me may not constitute as sleeping in for others - but that ain't the point. I am usually an early bird!

So tomorrow running in the pm and yoga in the am is the plan!

Sorry I was so late posting. Silly me, life kind of got in the way. I will do better!

Sweat on! And have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment