lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th Weekend

Did I get any exercise in? You betcha!

Friday - let's just say that pushing a double strolling all over creation has it's calorie burning qualities.

Saturday I ran the nature trails in the camp ground for an hour. It was so nice! The sun finished coming up while I jogged up and down hills, over streams, through the woods. Fun. Came back to the camp sight and stretched. Then showered, heaven bless camp site with decent shower facilities!

Sunday morning I did an hour of yoga before making pancakes over the fire. The thought that I looked ridiculous to the rest of our camping neighbors did occur to me, but hardly seemed relevant somehow. I got nice and warm in the early morning temperature. It was lovely.

Came home Sunday and Today? Well, I got car sick on the way home... and have been dominated my nausea all day today. I am avoiding the kitchen at all costs. The smell of tacos are drifting into this room anyway, determined to challenge my stomach's strength. So nothing today- I think that perhaps the trip took a bit more out of me than I thought. When I got home yesterday I laid down and barely got up. Today it's been difficult to keep anything down, and it's easier when I'm laying down. At the same time, I am exhausted, even though I slept in very late this morning. Oh the joys of pregnancy :)

Hope you all had a great 4 th of July weekend, while remembering your dieting promises. And if you slipped a time or two, Like I did, no worries. Holiday's over tomorrow, start again, fresh. Miss Shirley said, "Tomorrow is always new, with no mistakes in it"- Don't ya love Anne of Green Gables?

Sweat on my friends! Sweat on!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a less nauseated kind of day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete