lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday- and weight.

THe treadmill is calling my name, despite afternoon illness. It seem to be my body's habit to make me ill in the afternoons through evenings. But I feel like a walk. Not a run, certainly... anything right now that jerks my insides around is to be ovoided at all costs. But a nice walk would be lovely.

So later- I'm gonna get one - but things will be busy so I won't have time to post about it... If it's not as nice as I anticipate, I'll let you know tomorrow though.

Weight- gain? nope. Loss? with as little as my body is keeping down and as much as it is getting rid of... yup! But that's normal for me. Usually in the beginning I lose 10-15 lbs. But by then end of the pg I gain 20-25lbs. So it works out.

What I am concerned about is losing muscle tone. So I am doing yoga, even though I'm not posting it all... I have been so sick it's not even funny. I was ill like this with #3. Worse then, and trying not to get that bad. But it's no fun right now. And sometimes just typing, or even talking is too much effort... so forgive me if I don't keep the blog super up to date. I'm trying to post some to most of what I'm doing as far as exercise goes.

Thanks for reading! Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment