lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Yoga- 108

Basic Flow. Trying to get this entry in quick before the storm hits. It is black outside.

This episode is wonderful for reminding us that yoga is very much like a dance... and who doesn't like to dance? I felt a new appreciation for triangle this morning... it felt good, for the FIRST time! Stretched out my sides beautifully. Just goes to show, you gotta stick with something to see if you really like it or not.

I didn't get super nauseous till the last 8 minutes or so... so that was great! I am sooo hoping this morning/all day sickness goes away soon. With some I've been ill all the way through, hoping I'm not this time. Well, I hope that EVERYtime to be honest. Lol.

Well, enjoy the day whether it be rainy or sunny. Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment