lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Strength Training Wednesday!

Can't let myself get flabby just because I'm preggie, can I? When I woke this morning I felt a bit better than I have lately - less nausea, a little more energy... so I decided to give it a whirl.

I do not regret it! I admit, I backed off a little on a few of the exercises. But I don't feel bad about it. I listened to my body... and the demands of its tenant. So I think I did well.

Those aweful legs lifts are back to haunt me! I still feel the burn. But I'll be grateful when at delivery my butt's no bigger than it is right now. So I did every single one. I ran out of steam towards the end, but it wasn't too hard.

I really want to run, but Dh has to get up early the rest of this week for work, so if I do it'll have to be on the treadmill. I'd have to move the treadmill into another room the night before... hmmmm. But then again Dh is going to be out of town all next week- so if I'm gonna figure it out I better do it this week while he's here, right. No excuses.

Anyway- it's a great beginning to my day - feeling better and rewarding myself for getting out of bed early with a terrific workout with Deni! Whooo Hoooo!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment