lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Lunges Yoga!

I haven't posted in a while - DH went out of town all last week, was too busy/tired/ill to exercise. I also overdid on Saturday, as usual.

But today is a new week, and I did Yoga 105 Lunges! WHEW! I dunno what it ius but sometimes it's like I can't get enough oxygen. While preggies we're supposed to be taking in more oxygen per breath and yet everytime I exert myself I'm out of breath- for me NOT normal. So this is a little frustrating... I am also fainting. Not during workouts- not in the morning, usually at the end of the day, after 2 pm always. I'm not getting up from a sitting or laying down position any faster, and am getting up SLOWER than usual, and yet I still drop a few feet later... not every day, but often enough to expect it coming and when I find myself on the floor I know what happened even though I have no memory of it..

Can anyone explain these anomolies?

Aside from the bizzarre in my health... this morning's workout was tough! It's the being out of breath and my muscles suddenly feeling tired (which is due to lack of o2). But I got through it with many breaks in child's pose. The stretches felt WONDERFUL! I have been feeling so tight lately, I'm glad to be getting back into my regimen. Feeling nauseus now, but not whene I began. So now I just need a meal and lots to drink and I'll feel better.

I love my body and what it can do... it's a little trying when I'm carrying a child... the limitations, the fatigue, the homrnal annoyances, but we'll get through and enjoy the exercise when we can. Did you know? Babies in utero LOVE their mommies in movement? Yup.

Thanks for reading! Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment