lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday!

Friday!! Who else out there is THRILLED it's Friday??

Okay, I enjoyed Deni Preston's Yoga Flow 101 this morning. Lot's of flow, lots of concentration, lots of good stuff in that!

Late night business meeting last night... did you think I wasn't a busy person?? Ha Ha! Had you fooled!! So up REALLY late last night! Great meeting! Stoked and excited, don't get me wrong... but ummm sleepy this morning now. So I didn't go all out in my Yoga Practice this morning. I did what was comfy and let myself be without judgement or criticism or irritation in myself. YAY me!! That, in itself, is an accomplishment!

I'm drinking TONS of water, getting more greens in my diet!, moving as much as possible!, and just enjoying life more and more! Note: Found myself getting a headache the other day... drank 2 glasses of water and 15-20 minutes later headache disappeared. I was DEHYDRATED!! Water is soooo important! Pop does NOT count!

Lost a couple more pounds! It's just gonna start falling off now, I just know it! So yesterday I fit into a smaller size pants. My goal is to lose about 40 pounds... well, 38 since weighing in this morning. So 38 pounds and sereval dress sizes! I wanna get down around 110 lbs. I know I know, I've never disclosed the ammount or weights, ect before for fear of making some one else feel bad for whatever reason. But This is MY goal, not yours... so do NOT compare! You have your goals, I have mine. I'm just gonna share on this blog about my journey towards what I consider the ideal physical me! I have a picture of what I look like in my head and I'm gonna get the mirror to reflect it. Nope - not starving myself. Doing the same thing I've been doing... maybe utilizing some tools I didn't have before... but I'm not going anorexic, or bulemic, or anything crazy. Just comtniuing to eat healthier and healthier, increasing my fitness levels, and visualizing my achievement. So nothing kooky happening... just being more open here on my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment