lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday!

EXTREMELY late night! But I did some Free Flow Yoga!! Nice easy practice. Pulled up some good music to help me focus on youtube. Warmed up with many Sun Salutations. Did some Big Toe pose, chair, etc.

I am learning to be forgiving and accepting of myself. THe more I am forgiving and accpeting of myself, where I am now, the more I find I am forgiving and accepting of others.

Yoga helps me broaden my mind... how it does this I am not sure. In yoga I focus on the here and now, staying in the moment as much as possible... and yet through this I am learning so much more than just how to do Triangle and Crane.

I LOVE Yoga!

I hope you found something you love that helps you pursue the person you are wanting to become. If you haven't yet, keep looking!

Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment