lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday!!

Jogged 3 miles the did 40 minutes Free Flow Yoga! Lots of Sun Salutations and Pigeon, oh and every Warrior Pose I know!

Felt terrific!!! I feel so much better when I just get my bum outta bed between 5 and 5:30 am!! This way I get sometimes 2 whole hours to myself... Hubby and I get morning prayer together before he leaves, and I get some time for just ME!!!

I have a semi crushed arch which is causing some foot pain (right). The chiro works on it for me once a week right now - since my back/neck are doing more of what they are designed too. And it'll be fixed in due time. Right now? I run anyway.

Somehow I had forgotten how much FUN this was!! Somehow I had, for a short time, forgotten my fitness goals? New baby, fatigue, 7 children, busted cars, limited finances... in other words "broke thinking"! Well, let's face it there will always be Life happening... and I got over it, and now I'm getting on with it! So can you! Life will alway be throwing things at us that, if we let them, they will distract us from our goals!! My dream is bigger than my challenges!! I hope yours is too... if it isn'tGET A BIGGER DREAM!!!

Sweat on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment