lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday!

Super Slim Down!! As I did the Cat Stretch my neck, which went out of alignment again at 10:30 the night before, suddenly pinched the heck out of my shoulder! And so far I haven't been able to put it back. Every twist of my heck or arm is uncomfy. But I have an appt woth the chiro this afternoon. So Ibuprofen is my friend and then the Good Doctor will take care of it for me when I see him! God Bless all great Chiros!

AND I am getting on that treadmill today! This evening I am jogging my little heart out! It's movie night so I can do that while the movie's on! YAY!

And I am GETTING UP IN THE MORNING! I am tired of not getting that run in every single day! I don't care how many times the baby wakes me up... I getting up and getting my running shoes on! And making it fun again!

Sweat on, my friends! Find what drives you and jump on that wagon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment