lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday!

Super SLim Down!! I LOVE what this is doing for my core!! Yeah at the end I add a few of my own lifts, weights, whatever I feel like that day. But I LOVE what this is doing for my flexibility and core strength!!

My strads are wider already!! I am more limber, when I don't need to see the chiro - which incedentally right now I do. Seeing him this afternoon. Aparently I have hyper-something hips right now... they're not accostomed to not being prego, so they go out of wack often. My tail bone gets turned and twisted... doing all I can to keep this from happening, but how can a Mom of 7 not carry of pick up children? Ha Ha!! But all other things I can do I am doing as often as possible!

So... Today is gonna be a busy one - I am soooo glad I exercised this morning! Gonna need that energy! Also, don't forget - if you need more energy in your day- check out that Emv from MonaVie... We've got a few friends who have also discovered the benefits of the Acai berry. One friend is even losing weight - though this is not a normal side effect :) He said it has just helped him remember to make wiser meal choices...

Anyway! GREAT Day ahead! Hope your's is sunny too!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment