lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday!

Thursday - TREADMILL, 50 minutes, lots of stretching....

Chiro yesterday said a disc in my neck is trying to bulge... we are trying to prevent it. And Prevent it we will!

But today my neck pain and consequential headache has increasingly gotten worse. I had to actually lay down and apply hot and cold to my neck for a couple of hours. Oh and take some pain meds. Over hydrating today (for the past few days truthfully) trying to get my spine/neck to heal. Last night sleep was elusive because of the neck and head pain... but I ran anyway! AND I'm going to do it tomorrow!

And later go back to the chiro. Must keep moving! The only way to regain movement and flexibility is to move! So I'm movin... when I can tolerate it.

On a Happy note, the chiro's wife had her baby last night :) Baby girl. Lovely daughter for a lovely family.

I will feel better soon! I will feel better than before! It will only get better and better and better! Lovin life!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment