lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Server down??

Wednesday I tried to post... dunno why I couldn't. But I did Strength training with Deni Preston!! Lots of fun.

Thursday I woke up sick... so by the time I was feeling better it was too late in the day to get it in :(

Friday- today!! Intergral training with Deni!! Loads of Fun!! She points out her son, Nate in class today - he blushes - very sweet. He's HUGE by the way!! Deni such a tiny little thing and "Nater" (guessing that's a childhood name) is just enormous in comparison.

With this work out I sweated like a piggy!! YAH!! I need a good sweat! LOVE IT!! The cool down was soooo appreciated, and the stretching is my FAVORITE!! Lots of jumping in this one- which made me feel huge with all this baby weight flabbing around. But!!!--

It's slowly coming off!! I have lost a total of 4 inches so far since I measured. YAY!! Yeah, I know it's baby weight, but it's still a challenge to A) Live with and B) Get rid of and C) Find clothes for. So we want to lose this as quickly as possible.

Due to DH being out of town lately and illness I have been unable to get outside and really run. I mean I am running around with the kids when I'm not carrying the baby, but still that's not REALLY running in my book.

So, with him back in town I plan on getting out there ASAP. I think my thyroid is acting up again - as I have been ill this week. I think I poisoned myself which set it off... I ate something that wasn't labeled well, and had hidden glutens in it. So I got well and truly sick Monday night. Which is why Tuesday was a nogo. But Thursday it was still hanging around.... I still don't feel quite right. But hopefully all this sweating will help me recover.

Sweat on!! There are so many benefits to working out anf sweating out those toxins!! Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment