lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday-

Stregth Training!! With our friend, Deni Preston!! Squats are beginning to kill me!! I have a perpetual burning sensation in my legs that has lasted for at least two weeks now. It's becoming comfortable and it feels almost cool (temperature, not "kewl"). I don't know what it means and if you have any ideas please inform me of them !! I don't mind. It's not the ooohh, I worked out and am a little sore feeling - it's very different. But like I said I think I'm used to it now.

I am gaining muscle. I put on a few lbs, then lost them again a few weeks later. As you know muscles weighs more that fat- so when we gain muscle, even if we're burning fat, we gain a little weight before losing more. YEs, I weighed myself - I was curious. But I'm not beating myself up about it. It's baby weight. ANd late in pregnancy, aside from walking, I'm not comfortable enough to do anything much in the way of exercise. So I'm working of getting my fitness BACK! And my shape... I'm a dumpy little thing right now. Thick in the middle, extra up down and down low. But I'm working on it, and while its not melting away as quickly as I would like - I'm impatient - I'm trying to be patient anf forgiving of myself.

This morning's workout was with the baby, as others have been. Sometimes she's my weight, sometimes I'm rocking her chair with my foot while moving, etc. It brings an added bit of interest to the workout, unless she's screaming - then the workout halts for nursing. But hey! What can ya do?

Good workout - pushed myself - YAY! Need a shower and get my day started... it seems I'm always overbooked! Gotta run! Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment