lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday!

Yoga with DEni Preston, with an emphasis on back bending! Bow! HARD! Wheel! Tough! Every position soooo worth the effort. Thank you, Deni!!! I am going to get more into yoga again, backing off a little on the running. I have gained the confidence I was looking for with my running and I will be keeping it up, just at a more moderate pace. I even enjoyed Triangle a little bit today. Learning to have more patience with that pose.

Been reading that Journey into Power book some more. I'm been observing and subconsiously fixing things slowly. Very interesting to experience. The next step for me is to push just a little further. It's a big challenge for me as I am always thinking about the energy I need to carry me through the rest of my day, so I hold back a little each time. I'm going to observe this habit and hopefully like the last principle, I will begin to slowly push a teensy bit more. It's all a gradual process, because after all all of life is a journey. There are no destinations, just little pit stops along the way. We should enjoy the stops, but enjoy the journey as well. Each in its time and moment.

Namaste!!

No comments:

Post a Comment