lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday!

Hi-Lo with Deni Preston. It's on Disc 1, and I am going to have to do that again!!! That was fun AND challenging. That's a great one!! Lots of detox sweating going on. Just dripping off. FANTASTIC!

My abs are slowly getting back in shape. They split every pregnancy and they've healed together nicely. If your do that too- remember to take it very easy with those abs till the seal up, otherwise you end up widening the gap. I wrap mine for a few weeks after the baby- till they are almost completely together- then I just wrap them while working out till they feel firmly knitted. Wrapping them while working out keeps you from splitting them again and helps them remeber where they should be. I have a waist!! My hippo's WAY to large and in charge- those jumping jax are darned uncomfy with all that jiggle. But patience dearie, patience :) I can see it shrinking ever so slowly. It'll pick up in speed as I continue to work it.

I added some stretches, because I gotta get that back twist in there - mmmm. YUMMY!!

Remember, if you wanna lose you gotta move! Sensible diet - one size does NOT fit all!! So find one that suits your body's needs!! Then get that body moving!! Aerobics! Yoga! Dance! Step! Weights! Kick Box! Bells! There are so many choices. Try them all and see what you like. When you find one you like you're more likely to keep at it. Or like me you can switch it up. Whatever you do - MOVE!! And enjoy your body's movement abilities!! It's great!

And on with my day!! Here we go!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment