lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday!

Strength Training with Deni!! The AWESOME leglifts! Wheew!!

I can tell I'm building and toning my muscles. They are beginning to sick out further than the fat. ha ha. my legs are stronger! My bum is smaller. My rear always gets so big when I'm preggo. Grrr. But's it's shrinking. THe amazing shrinking hippo!! That's me.

So running, yoga, and strength training. I'm gonna be adding something to just vary it a little more yet.

THe run I was planning- there is a problem with finances. Due to a deer collision, among other incedences that required $ for repairs, I doubt I'll have the funds to run the race. But I'll run is spirit, if nothing else. I hate to say this, but while my workouts takes priority, having tranportation is somewhat higher on my list. I am still trying to find a way to make it, maybe I'll only be able to afford the shorter run entry. We'll wait and see what I can come up with. But as it stands now... I think it's a standard side effect of having 7 kids :)

I'll have to plan saving up even earlier next time I find a race I wanna do. Planning Planning. It's a learning process, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment