lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Moday!!

Tight! TIght! Tight! SO I did Sun Salutations with Deni Preston! Got warmed up and did some serious stretching! Everything was so tight this morning, then it all felt much better when I finished.

My body, I think, has rid itself of the relaxen that I need so much of for labor. Now my body has reacted to this loss by cinching up on me, so I'm tighter than usual. It will take time to even itself out, and some effort on my poart to be comfortable and not lose any of the flexibility I have. My goal is not to lose that, but to gain more. I'm not a very flexible person and would love one day to be able to do a split! But it's a long long way from where I am at right now.

So... this morning I've built strength and stretched. No, it's not on my training program to workout every single morning, but it makes me feel better and it definitely improves my mood to be able to move comfortably, so I added it. I obviously, do not do the same type of thing every morning. Sometimes it's yoga, sometimes Aerobics, sometimes like this morning it's a warm up to stretch. Just like I can't do the same distance run every single day (unless I want to stagnate) I gotta do a different workout every day. I could do the same workout, which would make that one workout pretty easy after a few days, but then every other workout would feel SUPER tough. And my body wouldn't improve. Constant growth! THat's what we want!

Morning workout : Check!

Afternoon 4 Mile Run: Not yet. I'll do that before dinner. I don't run in the dark, and the sun still isn't coming up before 6:15. I need it up at 5:30 to get my runs in before hubby goes to work.

Great start to my morning. The others are busy making noise making beds and brushing teeth so it's time to get started! It's a school day!

No comments:

Post a Comment