lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday -

So this morning I Worked out with Deni Preston a Hi-Lo workout. WOW!! My 2 yr old watched, as she woke early. Kicked my pututti! But was great!

Stretched a LOT!!! With all this jogging going on my groin muscles are tight, so I spend extra time stretching those as well as my calves. Oh and twists- gotta have lots of twists!!

On the book I'm reading- I have not got any further along. WHat I have been doing is observing. I am observing all the times when I COULD be more in the moment. Just observing though- I'm not making an effort to change anything yet. Just observing- which is the first step towards change. So, I'm enjoying this step. As I continue to watch I am sure I will begin to live more in the moment a little bit every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment