lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday!

5 miles ... DONE!!!! Okay I figure I run super slow... But I got back in under an hour... yeah that's probly super slow for most people - But consider that I'm still only 6 weeks postpartum. and I was never a speed demon. Anyway, this run up and down those hill kicked my bum! But I did it and it was worth it! And the time gives me hope of actually getting faster one day!

So tomorrow I HAVE to do yoga, or I won't be able to MOVE AT ALL! I just know it. So, Deni Preston, I hear you calling my name!

And now onto the rest of my day filled with children and chores. aand maybe a nap? ah- I wish! Ha Ha!

Yay me. And yay you for whatever you're doing in pursuit of your goal! Sweat on, my sistas, sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment