lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday!

WHEW!!! I went 7.5 MILES!!!! My legs and backside rather resent me right now, but we did it!! I did NOT walk, I did NOT stop!! I slowed down considerably on those killer hills, but I kept on!!!

Go me! Go Me! GO ME! Yeah, I hit shy of the 8 miles I was going for. And it's no where NEAR the 13 I need for the race, but hey! It's improvement!

I measued myself earlier this week. So I'll start watching to see itf there is any improvement. BUT because I KNOW I hang on to poundage I am NOT weighing in every week! Inches is what I'll watch. And I measured because I fit (barely, it's true)into a pair of my larger jeans. So I figured it was safe :)

ANyway- every little step is the improvement. Every little baby step is good! Sweat on, sistas!! Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment