lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday -

KICKBOXING!!! With Deni Preston. This particular episode is more challenging than the other because of its complicated routines. All of that Jab, cross, hook, upper stuff - I mean after your arms start to get tired they're just kind of flailing around. I watched the participants in the show - Even Nate's arms weren't following the pattern anymore! Ha Ha! So I didnn't feel so bad about it. But I'm still working on perfecting the moves... as my hips don'tgo the correct directions when the tempo jumps up. It's pretty funny to watch - IF anyone was here to watch really.

I've got the 2 yr old, who snuck into our bed this morning very early and usually sleep VERY lightly, watching Bedknobs and Broomsticks while I workout. The 3 yr old is coming out and going back to A- get dressed, girl! You don't wander around the house Nekked! B- Brush teeth C- Did you make your bed?? - and I'm coming to check!!! Oh and the baby needed attention here and there... so a few interuptions. But I completed the workout anyway. I'm really stubborn :)

So onto the rest of my day with newfound energy! I have discovered than when I don't do some serious sweating in the morning I get tired somewhere in the day. It's really annoying. So I'm not taking rest days except on Sundays anymore. I don't want to fight fatigue all day long!! So my workouts are energizers and mood lifters!! YAY!!

Oh, and as far as results I just haven't done a check yet- when I make the time I'll update ya'll. I'll just say my clothes aren't falling off yet... and I keep reminding myself that the baby's ONLY 9 weeks old this week. I need to be patient with myself.

Sweat on, lovelies! Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment