lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Serious catch up!

Monday- typical 4 miles.

Tuesday - Quick jog to warm up and then Strengthen and Stretch!

Wednesday - Is supposed to be 2 miles but I stayed on the treadmill for an hour and a half. Then stretched.

Thursday - 4 mile run in the morning and strength training. Then Hubby took the day off so I went for a 3 mile run later that afternoon on the hills.

Friday - was supposed to be a 5 K run, but it rained, again. So it became a rest day.

Satyrday - today! I was excited but cramped for time. Excited becase I have ankle weights!! Picked them up yesterday. So I strapped those puppies on and hopped on the treadmill for an easy jog to try them out.

This week has been, training wise, and easy week... my schedule said I was to take it a little easy. To give my body more time to heal up, I guess, since I've pushing so hard for 5 weeks. Anyway Monday is gibba start another few weeks of hardcore pushing again. And from now on when I get on the treadmill I'll be wearing the ankle weights!! HOPEFULLY it will help increase strength and help make those killer hills easier!!! Especially since I don't have a schedule that allows me to run them everyday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment