lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wednesday and Thursday...

Okay, getting in all of my workouts is proving to be very challenging and due to unforseen travel and a last minute change in schdule, I missed my 2 mile run yesterday :(

But I got in my 4 mile run and strength training this morning!! "Always look on the bright side of life!" - gotta have a little Monty Python in life, right? Yup - that's what I thought. SO no guilt about missed opportunities - just moving on and working out!!

In this post I would like to include that I have reverted to my old breakfast traditions... some kind of yogurt fruit smoothy! Homemade yogurt of course!! In this I put yogurt, 4-5 strawberries or comparable amount of fruit, a splash of raw milk, and just a trickle of honey. YUMMMMMMM! I end up sharing some with SOMEone. THis morning in was the 2 yr old who bumped her head. ouch!

So, I'm slowly getting back to my old eating habits, which naturally change when I'm pregnant as my body has different needs at that time. I'm becoming less of a meat eater again and a smoothy lover. Can't wait till green and veggies become more available with the season changing.

Sweat on, ladies! And LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment