lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aerobics

It is just too dark in the morning to run- I am going to have to work something out with the location of the treadmill so I can run in the am and not wake the baby... hmmmm.

Well, this morning it was strength training 119, with Deni Preston. I have to admit though, after the lunges yesterday I skipped a lot of the squats and lunges in this workout. Which worked out well, as time was tight.

One of my fav episodes! I love weights I guess.I also skipped out on the exercise that had everyone on their bellies. I know I'm only 3 1/2 mths BUT, this is the 7th child, so Yeah - I already stick out a LOT! My hormones tell my muscles- "You're prego!", and my tummy muscles just split now. After the third it's almost automatic.

Anyway, even with alterations, it was fun! Tough. But fun!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment