lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Treadmill!


The baby was already awake, sooooo... I put on Winnie The Pooh (her favorite) and hopped on the treadmill. 45 minutes of walk-jog-run combination. Push the treadmill back into it's corner and then STRETCH!!! STRETCH!!! and STRETCH some more!!!

I'm hot now... so cooling down in a cool shower will be nice. But it felt so good to get moving. I can't stand being hot, so I even turned the fan on while running. But it was worth it.

Preggie Moms who exercise are healthier, deliver more easily, and have healthier babies. This is a pic of our youngest, born in Nov '08, born at home.This pic iwas taken a few hours after birth. 9 lbs, pink, very healthy, labor 45 minutes (fastest yet). So I'm gonna Sweat On - all the way through this pregnancy!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment