lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Brushing Teeth

Okay - I repeated yesterday's workout ... why? not feeling so hot and have a LONG day planned... and I threw up on my toothbrush. ick. does "ick" even cover that?

Anyway- so my tummy is on revolt and today is errand day... so keeping the workout low key. It may sound silly, but I need to pace myself so I can stay on my feet all day. So all that I could do sistting I did sitting! Ha Ha. But it still felt good, to get myself moving and set up for the day. It was similar to Restorative Yoga this way too. NICE!

Oh, yeah, I was mistaken - I've gained 2 lbs so far in this pregnancy. Originally I lost 7 due to the vomitting... that's why I got the math wrong... forgot how must I lost to begin with. 2 lbs. not too bad, no guilt. Just nausea this morning... which I believe will keep me from gaining too quickly.

I'm so proud of myself... I've workout out every day this week. YAY! me. Next week my goal is to wake up earlier and do it! Set myself up for our homeschool schedule before it starts. A little scared of the morning sickness increasing, but oh well. Just have to see.

Thought for the Day: Don't throw up on your tooth brush... it's gross... oh and the ickiness tends to cause you to repeat the activity. Double gross. Smile, everyone!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment