lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday-

Free Yoga... with added stuff. Let's see I did those Awful Leg Lifts, Pigeon, Pelvic Tilts, ButterFly Pose, Rock Pose, and a few other things I don't know the names of. Then I did some ab work. Side Lifts, and Pilates 100. WHEW! I can still do the 100 though! Yeah, Baby!

Then stretching. So all in all about 30 minutes. I seem to be doing well with a shorter workout everyday. I have more energy to get through the day, without feeling as tired as I did when I was working out an hour or more. So, for now, half an hour it is.

My side ligaments, the ones that stretch during pregnancy and hold onto the uterus, they were NOT happy with Pigeon, or the Side lifts. Dunno why. Didn't care, did them all anyway. It wasn't incapacitating pain, obviously. And those of you who have experienced this know it can be incapacitating pain. Now? They just feel stretched a bit. WHich is probably a good thing. Why Pigeon? RELIEVE STRESS! Am I feeling ultra stressed? No, not really. But I haven't been running lately, so I've fallen out of the Pigeon practice and I could certainly tell this morning. TIGH TIGHT TIGHT! Can we say, "OUCH"? It was almost like the first time I did them. Yikes.

So starting out me day feeing great, energized, and I am sooo happy to say that dispite not working out as much the only part of me expanding is my middle! WHOOO HOOOO.

Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment