lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday

Free Flow Yoga- which is my fancy way of saying I did 30 minutes of whatever I felt like this morning. Low key stuff, running out of steam this week and I still have loads to do.

Anyway- I did workout. Gave myself that physical and mental lift I needed this morning, while our youngest watch a few minutes of Pooh Bear. Hurray for Winnie The Pooh!

Thought For the Day: Do what you can when you can and be satisfied. If it's only parking further from the door to work, that's a step. If it's taking the stairs instead of the elevator, that's a step. If it's taking a walk during your lunch break, or getting on the treadmill while your toddler take a nap, or playing tag with your kids... One step at a time. Where you are is PERFECT for you! You'll get better with time, give yourself time and the patience it takes.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment