lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday...

More Yoga... I gotta move that treadmill, but I can't seem to find a suitable place for it. It's a big honkin thing and doesn't fold up or anything, so it needs a place it won't wake kids but is out of the way during the day. Obviously I haven't found one yet.

I think I am doing better with only half hour workouts right now. I feel like I could sleep all day and still be tired, so saving my energy is important. However, we do live on a small farm with livestock, so don't think this is the ONLY physical activity I get in a day.

This prenatal workout is such that I can vary things enough to make it different each day. Yeah, I'll get bored eventually. But right now I am changing it up enough that my body's not doing the exact same things every morning. I add poses, switch poses, vary the depth of the poses, etc according to how I feel and my interests that morning.

But no matter what, at the and of any workout I find myself falling asleep in Relation pose, Dead Man's Pose. I workout with Deni Preston, or the Prenatal, or Yoga Zone (I have another excellent dvd with them), I end up asleep at the end for 10 minutes minimum. I think I wake only because I'm chilly by then. Silly me.

Well, gotta go start the day for everyone else. I'm so glad I am making this time for in the mornings.

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment