lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baron Baptiste -


Okay I got his book (for $2.50 through www.paperbackswap.com) and have begun to read it. I first read about him on Deni Preston's site. And looked up his book a long time later... and now I have it. I thought it would be one of those - become thinner be one with one's self dealios.

Well, happily it's NOT! I started reading and while, honestly I really wasn't impressed with his opening "life story" - as he just sounded like a spoiled rich kid with no focus to me - the meat of the book has begun to speak to me.

The first thing (only thing so far as I haven't read much of the book yet) that I truly believe I need to learn is how to live in the moment. And YEs, as Baptiste points out yoga helps with this. You start by concentrating on the breathing... it requires focus to breathe properly during yoga, folks! ANd that begins to bring you or me into existing in THAT moment. So I bring I will be observing and perhaps improving this aspect of my life... as I continue reading this book.

I will keep you apprised of more as I get through this very interesting book.

No comments:

Post a Comment