lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Thursday-


First outdoor run- which means all those HILLS!! Whew! They kicked my hiney! Everytime I made it to the top of a hill or to another half mile marker I patted my bootay and told myself what a good girl I am!!

It was a HARD run, but a good one. Glad I did it. It was tough, but worth the self satisfaction!!

Tomorrow is a rest day cuz I got another outdoor run on Saturday. I may sneak in a little Sun Salutation Yoga to stretch out these ole muscles. But we'll have to see what I can fit in with all the errands I hafta run with the kiddies. Looking forward to a great day! This high from the 3 mile accomplsihment is gonna last for a bit! YAY Me!!!

Oh and here's a pic of our new addition a friend took who is a photgrapher. Sweet isn't she? She is the reason I gotta get back into shape!! Cuz she's the reason I got out of shape :) Motherhood is full of sacrifices, none of which I'd give up for a second. I mean after all... which one would you have me give back, huh? Kids... aren't they great? To quote Toby Keith, who knows nothing about it as he has no children, but still it's a great quote, "Doesn't matter what you call 'em. Ya gotta have a whole house full of 'em!".

No comments:

Post a Comment