lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday-

20 minute Yoga workout in the am before everything got going and anyone else was up.

Then 4 mile run before dinner. On the treadmill. Leaving the house wasn't an option. So treadmill it was. However it was an nice paced easy run. Gave me some confidence back after last THursday's run.

Anyway, The yoga was a great way to start my day. Warmed me up- got me ready (mentally) for kids and homeschooling. Usually (post partum)I'm a little stressed (understatement) during school days trying to shove as much as possible into them. Lately not so much- if I'm sleep deprived then I get a short tempered, but other than that everything's been pretty cool. It's been FUN! And post partum, usually, not a whole lot is FUN. So I'm pretty thrilled about it all.

Placenta pills - I'll never go without after another pregnancy again! Hormone saver, let me tell ya!

So sweat on, my friends. Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment