lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday!


Ended my week with a total of 11 miles. It sounds like a lot when you add it all up like that doesn't it? I was thinking while running today... "this is hard!" And it IS!! It's agony. Fighting my body. Making it do something it doesn't want to do!!! uphill, downhill. But, I keep up the fight because in another week my body will be more willing to run. Every hill, every half mile, every mile is a victory. So I celebrate it. And yes, sometimes I even dance to the music.

SPeaking of music I wiped out today - ha ha. skinned my knee. Shoe landed in some slippery gravel the wrong way and Whhhooops there I went. But oddly enough when I bounced back I thought- hey I could add another mile if I had the time.

Please note: I am not weighing myself yet- our baby is only a month old!! It is TOO early to worry about weight! Also I do not fit into ANY of my pre-prego clothes. I fit into what I call my not prego clothes, AKA not-skinny clothes - Because I REFUSE to call them Fat-clothes. And yes, I still look a few months prego... a girl said congratulations to me the other day on the next one... I laughed and did not explain. Just smiled and chuckled and went on me way. So I am obviously not worried about appearance or fitting back into my size 5s. Although I DO remind myself, don't worry you'll get back into your fav jeans soon enough :)

Every step is reason to celebrate. So wherever you are in your fitness level try to remember as you get yourself geared up for the next workout, whether it be a walk around the block or some serious kickboxing, every step is a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment