lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday!

It was amazing how busy our weekend was!! But I ran 3 miles on the treadmill and decided since I could sing through all of it, I needed to throw in an extra - OUTSIDE! ON A HILL! Needless to say that one I could not sing through! HaHa!

So 4 M-I-L-E-S!!! SOmebody *KISS* me !!!!

Now on the side, or rather the end, yup that old hippo was hanging onto my booty for the ride, and it bounced much more than I am comfortable with. However, even though I have not been running very long (just beginning my second week) I am seeing loads of improvement! Like being able to sing while running. Or talk, or whatever. When I found my treadmill couldn't go fast enough (remember it is OLD) I started clapping to the music, singing, doing dance steps, etc ANything to make my body work harder. Felt great! Even that last mile felt great - because it was number 4!!

So this week is starting out well... other than the fact that DH hit a deer, the truck now needs a radiator, the baby is nursing every 2 hours!, and so on and so forth. *smile* Concerning my exercise the week is starting out great!! And that. my friends, will encourage a happy attitude on my part!

So, keep sweating, my beauties!! Walk, stairs, jog, bells, yoga, repell, whatever your pleasure... Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment