lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday-

Okay, friends, too many night with hardly any sleep with ill baby - so today is a rest day. IF I feel energetic suddenly at quiet time, I may hop on the treadmill for a bit. But for right now I'm happy to skip it for today.

Sink sprung a leak, got homeschooling junk to get in order, etc. So it's not like I sit on my duff all day :)

Okay- Thursday Continued... I put on my running shoes! It felt so good to tie these babies!

Yupper- I jumped up on the treadmill and stayed on for an hour, baby! Listening to Three Dog Night, Aerosmith, Eagles, Resevior Dogs soundtrack tunes, Jamie Cullum, Tori Amos, and various other fab groups and songs. I have eclectic tastes, but I need upbeat tunes to run to. And yeah- dud, I ran. No walking for this lady.

The really awesome parts are: I was NEVER out of breath! Nothing hurt, no shinsplints, or knee pain, etc. And best of all- It just felt GOOD! It felt good to move, to sweat, to sing along to the music as I put one fot in front of the other. It was GRRRRREAT!

So people CLAP! And Clap some more. Cuz I did good! I am sooo awesome. So cool. I ROCK! - umm thanks for reading... I'm really not this conceited. But I'm pretty impressed with myself right now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment