lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday - Treadmill


This morning felt like a run. Now with 6 children I can't stay on the treadmill forever. ALthough I will admit there have been days where I didn't want to get off. But today - busy schedule - so I am being responsible and kept my running time brief, while still working up a good sweat. 40 minutes.


I haven't run in a while, so I stretched, then started slow to warm up. Then I ran, then jogged, stretching my running time to be longer than my joggine time. I also like to run as fast as I can as long as I can, right before cool down time. For cool down I just slow the run to a jog, then to a walk. Then stretch some more. Ahhhh.


Now, according to http://www.healthstatus.com/cgi-bin/calc/calculator.cgi I burnined a total of 400 calories. YAY! Considering how I ate yesturday. lol.


It's time for me to continue my day - away from the adrenalin high of excercise. But it's begun well, with the warm sweaty feeling that starts the day off right.


Thought for the day: Don't run for thinner thighs. Don't run for a smaller bum. Run for the energy and mood lift! That way it actually seems worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment