lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday


Jumped on the treadmill for a little under an hour. Nice. Alone.

Which is one of the reasons I never liked gyms. At a gym, too many people want to gab. I figure if I'm talked I'm not working hard enough. I know a lot of people love gyms. They like the comraderie. Some people need excercise buddies. That's great! If it works for you, go for it! Personally, I like the solitude. Although when the kids get up early, I end up doing yoga with someone on my back, or in my lap, etc. But that's okay. It's fun.

Thought for the day: Walk, jog, aerobics, judo, karate, in a gym or class, or alone. Walk with a friend. Anything. Because once you make it part of your schedule and your life, you'll find it does wonders for your mood and your focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment