lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tueday's Workout


Okay! I joined Deni Preston and her clas for a kickboxing workout. She must be into her second season, because it's not the same one I did before. But just as fun!


We did the cardio kickboxing for about 40 minutes, then went into weight lifting, which then morphed into ab work. *Whew* I cannot express how good it all felt. Got the heartrate up, start the sweat flowing, then cooling down a little before beginning the new set. I just adore the way Deni organizes her workouts. That's just one of the reasons I join her class again and again!


So after an hour of workout, I need a shower before I get breakfast going for the heathens! EWWW! But, thank you, Deni! Great Job! Lot's of Fun!


Thought for the day: Within Comfort there is not growth! You need to be "comfortably uncomfortable" to become the person you want to be - inside and out! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment