lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday


Basic Flow Yoga. I'm to the point I can do this w/o following someone's program... BUT I really l like being reminded to tuck my tail, hold the bandas, breathe, etc. I know the poses, but I still forget all of those things sometimes when I'm challenged in a pose. Although, if I only have 20 or 30 minutes, I'll run through it on my own...


Basic Flow is a great way to get warmed up, remind you body how to move, massage all those inner organs, improve digestion, release toxins so your bodu can get rid of them, etc. After a practice my muscles are a little shaky and I need to drink more than I did during the practice.


Two of our girls got up early, so while one watched and colored the other decided to do yoga too! Oh, to be as flexible as a child again. She's so pretty in her triangle... Her triangle, because she owns that pose, while I struggle with it :)


Yoga is my friend. Is it yours too?


Thought for the day: Think zebras - or any other animal you think of this way - Soft on the inside. Soft heart. Strong body. That's the goal! Find your inspiration and Keep It Up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment