lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

News! ! !


I also have some really cool news! Since I figured I'd be mentioning Deni Preston's class fairly often, I wanted to be sure that it was alright with her. So I emailed her through the site
deniprestonfitness.com

And she, very sweetly, replied. And since I thought it was so very cool, here it is,

"Christinaaaaaaaaaa!! I love what you are doing! Of course you can do that! {post about her blog} What a wonderful blog you have begun and I really mean that!! And NOT because you are talking about the show but because you are doing what we love and writing down your thoughts and feelings about it.

I would love to follow YOU and let my students know about your thoughts and feelings PLUS your results. But you know what I love is how you personally feel about each workout, you give me great feedback!

Please, please keep in touch,
Love to you,
Deni"

Ain't that cool?? Okay, so now that you're all impressed. I will admit that I began this for me. Only truly gracious people can chastise without seeming to, thank you, Deni. Because I started this blog for me I didn't think about sharing results. Hmmmmm. So, I will think on how best to do that. Promise. Although I have to admit, I never thought anyone would actually read this blog. :) Kinda neat that someone might.

No comments:

Post a Comment